Monday, May 27, 2013

A New Blog... WHAT??!!

"I'm going to post every single day" I said, "It will be AWESOME!!" I said.
Yeah well it's harder than I thought. Sometimes I forget to blog about things, sometimes I don't have anything going on that is remotely interesting to talk about. Maybe those days I could post just pictures. Would you all like that? HEY 3 READERS... Would you like that??

Okay anyways, this week my mom was in town. Dexter and I spent I think Thursday, Friday, Saturday over at my Memaw's house visiting them. (Them being Memaw and my mom). We had a blast. Friday night (was it Friday, Yeah I think it was Friday), Friday night Shane came over there with us to eat dinner, and then we went on the worlds longest walk. It was seriously the longest walk we have taken. Dexter loved it, he was scared of seeing spiders on the road, but we didn't.
Saturday, we went back over there, and my mom and Memaw found Dexter a little box turtle, he named Surprise. Long story short.. We now have a pet turtle named Surprise.

Sunday we went to Shane's parents for Memorial Day. We had smoked food. It was delicious, we got to visit with family, it was just a really fun day. But alas the fun ended when I had to go to work. (BOO), and i got off work this morning, (Or yesterday morning as in Monday, by the time I post this time sure it will be Tuesday morning early), so I got off work this morning at 6:00, and went straight to bed, after facebooking that my house smelled like soup. I don't know why it was weird. It wasn't even good soup either.
Woke up at 10:30 am, went to Shane's uncle's house because they were having a little get together, swam, ate, came home took a long nap (we are all sunburned, and I know I am the only one that will still be red tomorrow. Dexter and Shane will be brown *sigh*) the heat zapped me today. I am still tired, but I am at work now, again, and I am blogging... again. So That was my week/weekend, I told you it wasn't anything interesting.

If I would have posted everything in 3 or 4 posts nobody would be reading anymore. So I have this idea.. a lot of people are doing this now, (nobody I know personally), but I am thinking about vlogging, not really like making a video diary, where its like "Oh hey guys, my day went like this," but more of a film throughout the day and edit it all together at the end of the day, and upload it to youtube. I think that would be fun. Then I could get Dexter's funny sayings on film, and all that stuff. So tell me what you think, does that sound good? Something people would want to watch? I don't know, I am the worlds biggest critic, so I'm worried I'm not funny, or people will think "OMG this girl is stupid... SHUT UP STUPID!!" Yeah I don't know, I'm pretty tired still.

OH, I almost forgot, I am apparently 85 years old and I am currently in the process of getting all of the recipes I use, printing them off onto index cards and putting them into a filed box, it is taking forever, but once I am finished it will be AWESOME!!! Yes I am excited about it. That's why I am 85!

On that note I am going to get back to work. So it looks like I will get to post this on Sunday night... You everything I wrote before about Monday morning being Tuesday morning or whatever, just ignore that.
MELANIE OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment