Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Again with the sleeplessness??

Dexter and Shane are both asleep, and once again I can't seem to find it anywhere. I don't feel like playing my computer game tonight, I may read after I blog. I don't know.
I skyped with mom tonight, Dexter through a "Petty" fit in the tub, and didn't want to talk to anyone. That doesn't bother me, I am patient with him. I know he will have his moments, and he knows I will have mine, I just wish his weren't when we were skyping with Nana who misses his cuteness. I'm sure she doesn't want to see him screaming for no reason. On well, once he calmed down it was a nice visit.
Lately I have been having horrible dreams when I am able to sleep. I don't eat anything unusual before bed. I don't know, maybe I just miss people. (Which I know I do)
I worked out for over an hour today, burned over 200 calories, tomorrow I am going to have to do the same thing. Last week I missed my work out for 2 days, and I have to do tomorrows work out and then the missed workout. It makes me tired so WHY CAN'T I SLEEP????

I am going to get lost in Winterfell now.
The following pictures were taken the day after Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment