Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Another Day, Another... "Did you just poop on the floor?"

We are still potty training, it's getting better. (I'm just saying that, it's really not, but I have to stay positive or I will loose it). Dexter will now say "I don't like using the potty, I only want to play."

I asked Dexter if he still likes the name "The Crapper" and he says he does, but when ever I ask if he needs to use "The Crapper" he says "Eww, Goss." (Gross). He is currently walking around in the nude listening to his "ipod". Yes, I let him walk around the house naked, its much easier than changing his underpants every time there is an accident. Which, there hasn't been any pee accidents in a few days (knock on wood). So, yeah I don't know. It will get better.
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IT GETS BETTER!!!

Today is my little (not so little) sister's 18th birthday. I can't believe she is 18. I still remember seeing her in the hospital on the day she was born, holding her and giving her the very first bath. She was chunky and bright red. She was such a cute baby/little girl. Now she is an adult, and can vote, make life changing decisions. Ugh, it just gives me a panic attack thinking about it.

Well, I guess I will flood the rest of this post with pictures. That seems like a good idea.
Summer 2011 (I believe it was May 2011)

Swimming in Lake Ontario 

Showing Daddy how to make a sandcastle

You may have seen this picture floating around on the web as one of the cutest pictures out there. Easter 2012 

Dexter's 2nd birthday, hours before his party. July 2012

REALLY excited about his Spongebob fishing set.

Dexter's 2nd birthday party at the park.

Birthday Boy, Momma, and Daddy

Having fun, playing ball with Cousin Aaron.

No comments:

Post a Comment