Saturday, October 30, 2010

Air planes and Halloween

Well, it has been a few days since I updated on Dexter so I thought I would update. Last weekend Dexter took his first airplane ride. We flew to NY to visit Shanes parents. Dex did really well on the plane. He didn't really cry, he fussed a little bit on the way back to Tulsa but not as bad as the kid in the seat in front of us. He mostly laughed and cooed.


About to get on the plane
Tonight we went to the Haunted Castle of Muskogee. He had fun, we dressed him up as a dragon and everyone thought he was a hoot. He played with everyone, and we sat by the camp fire and listened to ghost stories while Dad, Shay, Kristy, Ethan and Dalton went to the scary parts (which I later found out we all would have been able to go to but oh well). He also finally figured out how to suck his thumb, he has been sucking his hand and wrist but tonight he mastered the thumb.  
I think he has been cooped up too much today because he is laying in the floor talking, and kicking up a storm. He is so sweet. I just love him so much! Tomorrow I will post pictures of his first Trick or Treating experience. :-)


Dexters sister, Shay and him at the castle

Dex and his pumpkin


No comments:

Post a Comment